How to Make Bread Omelette | KPH Media
Make Bread Omelette at Home
A bread omelette is the perfect example of a recipe that can be turned into a complete meal. An egg filling, seasoned with wonderful spices and vegetables is sandwiched between toasted bread full of carbs and butter. There are so many ways you can change up the texture of your omelette; it can be crisp, greasy, or soft and runny. The combinations are endless, and you can also experiment with different toppings.
The following recipe blends traditional flavors with deliciousness, balancing traditional tastes with deliciousness. Although a bread omelette sandwich recipe is crazy and creative, there is always a classic recipe that you can rely on as it will provide the familiar taste of comfort and satisfaction.
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 serve
- Modern Foods 100% Whole Wheat Brown Bread – 2 Slices
- Eggs – 1 Large or 2 Small
- Oil – 1.5 tsp (you may also use a single square of butter)
- Green Chili – 1, finely chopped
- Onion, finely chopped – 1 tbsp
- Capsicum, finely chopped – 1 tbsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Pepper – as per taste
- Chaat masala – as per taste
- Sandwich spread or Ketchup
- Grated cheese or cheese slice
- Beat the egg in a bowl until it becomes frothy.
- Add the veggies, green chilies, and desired seasoning, and then mix well.
- Add oil to a flat cooking pan, and let it heat up.
- The egg mixture should be carefully dropped onto the heated pan, spread evenly, and allowed to cook on a medium flame for two minutes. Flip the omelette once the sides start to brown and the surface appears half cooked. Lift the omelette up from the pan.
- Toast one slice of bread on the same pan. Meanwhile, place the omelette on top of the bread and fold it into a square shape. If you wish, you can fold the omelette in first and then add the cheese slice or grated cheese to the middle. Allow the cheese to melt before folding the omelette in.
- After the top bread slice has been toasted, place the second slice on top.
- Flip it so that the second bread slice is toasted.
- Once the outside is crispy, remove the sandwich from the heat. Slice each sandwich half and serve.
A bread omelet is a great breakfast or brunch option.
Read more: Chilli Paneer Recipe | How to Make Chilli Paneer – KPH Media