How to Get Rid of Dark Circles | KPH Media
There are specific home remedies that can help in curing the dark circles under your eyes should you suffer from this pain. But don’t worry; there are specific home remedies that can help in curing the dark circles under your eyes if you suffer from them.
Let’s Discuss How to Get Rid of Dark Circles:
Rosewater is known for its rejuvenating properties, but did you know that it is also useful in reducing the appearance of dark circles and has soothing properties for the eyes? Rosewater has mild astringent properties that can act as skin toners.
- Using cotton pads, apply rose water to the dark circles under the eyes.
- Soak a cotton pad in rose water and place it on the closed eyelids.
- Repeat the procedure for three weeks to see results.
Whenever one thinks of cucumbers, one gets reminded of the Bollywood movies in which the heroines relax with cucumber slices placed over their eyes. Well, cucumbers are indeed refreshing and soothing. They definitely do fix those raccoon eyes.
- placed cucumber slices on both eyes for half an hour.
- Grated cucumbers can also be applied to the bottom of the eyes to increase results.
There is no doubt that tomatoes contain strong bleaching properties which can be highly useful in lightening the skin effectively. It also contains lycopene, a phytochemical that benefits the skin and protects it from damage.
- Apply tomato juice to dark circles and rest for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water afterward.
- Repeat this remedy two to three times a week for best results.
4. Raw Potatoes:
Besides providing antioxidants and natural bleaching properties, potatoes have nutrients that benefit the skin and can also stimulate the healing of thin skin around the eyes. They can also reduce inflammation and swelling of blood vessels.
- Grating a potato or cutting an extra thin slice will do the trick.
- Place the slice over your eyes for 10-15 minutes.
- Then, rinse your face with cold water.
5. Almond Oil:
The skin benefits from almonds because of their high Vitamin E content. it contains properties that make skin soft.
- To get the best results, apply a small amount of it to the dark circles.
- The oil will work better if left overnight.
The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of saffron make it an ideal ingredient for enhancing skin color. Saffron is well-known to lighten skin since ancient times.
- In a spoonful of milk, dissolve some saffron strands.
- Now, massage the saffron mix around the eyes and relax.
- The next day, wash it off.
- And repeat the process every day.
7. Aloe Vera Gel:
There are many benefits of Aloe Vera, one of which is that it has nourishment pigments. It is known for making the skin healthy and for giving it a beautiful glow.
- Apply it under your eyes and massage for a minute.
- Allow it to dry overnight and wash the next morning with cold water.
8. Cold tea bags:
As a result of its tannins, green tea contains astringent properties that prevent dark circles from occurring. Dark circles occur when the blood vessels dilated. Green tea constricts the blood vessels, which in turn reduces dark circles.
- Dip two tea bags in cold water.
- Let the water sit in the refrigerator for a short time.
- Hold the tea bags over your eyes for a few minutes (10 to 15 minutes) and then wash them off with cold water.
9. Cold milk:
As milk contains lactic acid, it improves the smoothness of the skin and reduces wrinkles. Lactic acid can be found in fruits and vegetables as well as in dairy products.
- Rub it over your dark circles and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with regular water afterward.
10. Orange juice:
Citric acid and Vitamin C, both are found in oranges, It helps to lighten the persistent dark circles under the eyes.
- Apply it for at least 30 minutes
- Clean the affected area gently with a cotton pad at the end
- Repeat every day for best results – Apply it for at least 30 minutes.
You haven’t tried all these remedies? If you haven’t, try them now and tell us what you think.