Restaurant Style Veg Manchow Soup | KPH Media
Manchow Soup is a hot and spicy Indian-Chinese soup. For making taste and delicious vegetable Manchow soup Recipe, finely chopped vegetables such as capsicums, cabbage, and carrots, then the soup is flavored with soy sauce and garlic. Manchow soup without crispy fried noodles would be like Khichdi without curd and papad. It is delicious as an appetizer or as a main course. The soup is a staple in our home on cold days or when you’re feeling bad weather.
let’s start by Making delicious Veg Manchow Soup:
Ingredients for fried noodles:
- one cup boiled noodles
- one tablespoon of corn starch
- Oil for frying the noodles
- Chopped spring onions for Garnish
Ingredients For Manchow Soup :
- ¼ cup finely chopped mushrooms, french beans, carrots, capsicum, cabbage, onion, spring onion
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- chopped red/ green chilies as per your taste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Chinese red chili sauce, cornstarch
- ½ tablespoon white vinegar
- ¼ tbsp black pepper
- Salt according to taste
- vegetable oil
Direction For Making Taste Veg Manchow Soup:
- Toss the boiled noodles with corn starch till the starch is evenly coated. Then, deep fry them in hot oil. Once they are done, remove and set aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Add garlic, ginger, and chilies. Sauté for a few seconds.
- Then add chopped onion and continue to sauté until translucent.
- and then, add the mushrooms and saute for about 2 minutes until their moisture evaporates.
- Sauté the remaining vegetables except for the spring onion for 2-3 minutes. Ensure that the vegetables remain crunchy but cooked.
- Add some water and all the sauces, salt, vinegar, and pepper. Stir well and boil for a few minutes.
- Add about three tablespoons of water to corn starch in a bowl and mix together. Stir well and cook for 4-5 minutes or until the soup thickens. Turn off the heat.
- Place the soup in a bowl, garnish with fried noodles and chopped spring onions, and enjoy!
This is a spicy soup, so if you want a milder version, skip or reduce the amount of chili, hot sauce, and pepper.