Honey Chilli Potato Recipe | Make Restaurant Style Honey Chilli Potato – KPH Media
Make Restaurant Style Honey Chilli Potato
Everyone should try this crispy honey chilli potato recipe at home. The honey chilli potato is made from fried potato fingers and coated with, honey, tomato chilli sauce, vinegar, salt, and a mixture of garlic, pepper, and chilli flakes. If you’ve always struggle how to make honey chilli potatoes, this step-by-step recipe will help you. It’s a crispy and flavorful starter recipe that you can enjoy anywhere. This Indo-Chinese recipe is quick to prepare and ideal for parties and gatherings. Honey Chili Potato is a popular recipe for kids and no Chinese food lover can say no. It goes well with soft drinks and any summer drink and although it is a bit heavy, it is often served as a starter if you are planning a party, combine it with spring rolls and serve it as a starter with manchow soup or with hot spicy and sour soup. Remember to serve small portions of this snack as it is quite filling. Also, serve immediately or it will get mushy. So follow us through these simple steps without wasting time and prepare this delicious potato with chilli and honey for your loved ones!
Ingredients of Honey Chilli Potato for two persons:
- 250 grams potato
- ½ red chilli
- ½ cup of refined oil
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 2 to 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon of cornflour
- salt ( as per taste)
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of tomato & chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon of honey
How to make Honey Chilli potatoes restaurants style:
- ) Pressure Boiled Potatoes to make this amazing crispy honey chilli potato, wash the potatoes and set them aside. Put a pressure cooker on medium heat and add the potatoes along with plenty of water. Also, add half a teaspoon of salt. Cook them for 1 whistle and let the steam escape by itself. The potatoes should be soft but not mushy. Do not cook the potatoes for too long. As soon as the steam escapes, drain the water and peel it in a large pan. Cut a long shape, like french fries and set aside until needed.
- ) Prepare corn flour batter Take a bowl and mix well-chopped garlic, salt, red chillies and cornflour. Use a little bit of water to prepare the batter, and mix properly. Keep aside for 3 to 5 minutes. Now, add the boiled potatoes and toss them properly so that the mixture completely coats the potatoes.
- ) Now, fry the potatoes over medium flame and heat oil in it. When the oil is hot enough, fry the potatoes until they are crispy or You can also fry them twice if you don’t get the crunchiness you want in one go
- ) Cook the fried potatoes with sauces and seasonings drain off the excess oil and place them on absorbent paper. Now heat some oil in a wok. When the oil is hot enough, add sesame seeds, 2 chopped garlic cloves, and vinegar and tomato chilli sauce together with the potatoes. Let it cook for a minute and then turn off the heat. Pour in seasonings, honey and onion shallots.
- ) Garnish and serve Mix well and sprinkle with little sesame seeds and serve immediately, you can also add chopped onion springs as a garnish.