Gobi Manchurian Recipe | KPH Media
We all love Indo-Chinese recipes because they are so yummy, delicious, fast, and easy to make.
Gobi Manchurian is an Indo-Chinese dish in which crispy fried cauliflower (Gobi) florets are toss with spicy and sweet Manchurian sauce. The Manchurian Gobi is available in three variations, semi-dry, dry, and in the sauce. Both variations contain cauliflower, capsicums, maida flour, cornflour, spring onions, soy sauce, chilli sauce, minced garlic, pepper, etc., as well as the typical garnish of spring onions. You can make this tasty and delicious Gobi Manchurian recipe at home and share it with your family and friends.
Make Gobi Manchurian style at home:
The veg Manchurian recipe that is crispy, amazingly delicious, super flavorful can be served as an appetizer at parties and events This tasty vegetarian Manchurian recipe goes best with Hakka noodles, egg fried rice, or plain steamed rice.
Ingredients ( 2 Servings )
1). Fried Cauliflower ( Gobi):
- 15 florets of cauliflower (Gobi)
- 5 tbsp of simple flour
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 13 cups of water
- Black pepper, 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste (according to taste)
- Deep-frying oil
2). Manchurian Gravy:
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 medium chopped capsicum
- 3-4 cloves chopped garlic
- Chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped spring onion
- ¼ cup cornflour
- 1 fresh chopped green chilli
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoon oil
This is a step-by-step guide on how to make Gobi Manchurians at home:
1). Fried Cauliflower ( Dry):
- Take a bowl and add Gobi ( cauliflower), corn floor, simple floor. Then add black pepper, salt as per taste, and 1/3 cup water. mix all ingredients properly
- Heat oil and fry this coated gobi in medium flame until golden brown and crispy.
2). Gobi Manchurian Gravy:
- Heat oil in wok sauté ginger and garlic for a minute and then add onion, green chilli, capsicum and again sauté for a minute.
- Now add cornflour, water, tomato ketchup, soya sauce, spring onion, and cook until semi-thick sauce
- Then add fried Gobi in it and mix it and serve hot
- Mix the florets in the sauce just before serving, otherwise, they will become soft or mushy.
- When making crispy Gobi Manchurian, make sure the batter is neither too thick nor too runny.