Easy & Delicious Veg Momos Recipe | KPH Media
Momos stand out as one of the most popular foods among kids today. Momos are hugely popular street food in India, especially in northern parts of the country. it originates from Tibet. A versatile food that it is, there is a wide variety available from chicken, mutton to what we have here, veg momos recipe. Making this dish at home is great since the kids love it so much. All you need is to master the technique, and you can twist them to suit your palate.
how to make veg momos Recipe at home step by step:
The dumplings contain healthy vegetables, such as carrots and cabbage, sauteed in soy sauce, vinegar, and black pepper. They are a delicious vegetarian snack to serve for dinner.
To make the dough:
- two cups maida
- with 1/2 teaspoon salt
- plus 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Prepare the filling as follows:
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup grated cabbage
- with 1 tablespoon oil
- Finely chopped 1/2 cup onion
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- salt ( as needed)
- 1/4 tablespoon vinegar
- and 1/4 tablespoon black pepper
- The dough must be firm and tight. Don’t add more water and make it soft. Soft dough is hard to work with.
- Don’t crowd the dumplings when steaming. It’s good not to have momos stick to each other after steaming. Steaming can be done with an Instant Pot, Electric Cooker, Pot, or even an Idli steamer