Easy & Delicious Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe | KPH Media
The popular North Indian dish, chicken tikka masala, can be found on the menus of many restaurants and also served at home for dinner parties. You can prepare this dish as a snack without gravy or you can make it with gravy as a main dish. A tasty dish full of aromatic flavours, chicken tikka masala is the perfect dish to serve at a dinner party this festive season. Serve with rice or naan.
Make Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe Step By Step:
- Curry paste or tandoori paste, 2 tablespoons
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- breasts of chicken
- grated ginger
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- Chop 1 medium Onion
- 2 medium-sized chilies
- turmeric,1/4 teaspoon
- paprika,1/4 tbsp
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tbsp cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of coriander
- 1/4 tbsp garam masala
- 3 tablespoons single cream
- 200 grams of tomatoes
- Coriander leaves, 25 grams, for Garnish
- Combine the curry paste and yogurt in a bowl, stir well, and then add the chicken pieces. Let the mixture sit for about an hour in the fridge.
- Turn the oven on to 180C/350F. Place the chicken pieces in an ovenproof dish and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend the cream, tomatoes, ginger, and garlic in a bowl and set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat the oil, and fry the onion until golden brown. Stir for one minute after adding the chilies, turmeric, paprika, salt, cumin, coriander, and garam masala, then Add the chicken pieces and cook for 5 minutes.
- Once the tomato and cream mixture has been added, cover and cook for another five minutes. add some water and cook for another minute
- Serve it in a serving dish garnished with coriander leaves and take it off the heat.
Restaurant Style Kadai Paneer Recipe| KPH Media India