How to make cold coffee at home
If you are one who loves cold coffee but doesn’t know how to make it at home? Here, we are going to show you how you can make Cold Coffee recipe at Home that you will love.
In a hot summer day, this homemade cold coffee at home is so refreshing. It gets done in 9 to 10 minutes. For making this restaurant style Cold Coffee at Home you just need some Ingredients and You can add some ice cream or choc chip and chocolate syrup in it to make it extra creamy and tasty.
This post will show you how to make cold coffee at home with detailed step-by-step instructions.
For Make this simple Homemade Cold Coffee you just Need 3 Ingredients Which Easily Available in Your Kitchen:
Coffee: For this recipe, I use instant coffee, but you can also use filter or espresso coffee. If you use a coffee you like, it will enhance the taste of your cold coffee.
Milk: You can use any milk you like, but full fat whole milk makes a creamy thick coffee. By using skim milk, it will be diluted a bit. Also, you can use non-dairy milk, such as almond or oat milk.
Sugar: I have used white sugar to sweeten the cold coffee. However, you can use any sweetener of your choice.
Now we see Step by Step Instructions:
- Heat 1/4 cup milk in a pan or microwave. Add 1 & 1/2 to 2 tablespoons of instant coffee. Depending on how strong you like your coffee, you can adjust the amount of coffee powder.
- Add 3 tablespoons of sugar (adjust to taste). Depending on how sweet you like it, you can add more or less.
- Mix everything together with a spoon or whisk. It is easier for the coffee and sugar to dissolve in hot milk.
- It’s now time to add your sweet coffee mix to the blender. Also, use 1/4 cup of espresso shot or filter coffee decoction straight away.
- Pour 2 cups chilled milk into your blender. Here, I have used whole milk. You can also add 3 or 4 ice cubes (optional).
- Add the coffee-sugar mix to the blender. You can add vanilla ice cream at this point if you like.
- Blend for a few seconds until everything is mixed together and the coffee is foamy.
- Serve immediately after transferring to glasses. Before pouring the coffee in glasses, pour some chocolate syrup in the glasses and chill for 15 minutes. As the foam settles down after a while, this is best enjoyed right away, especially if you enjoy frothy coffee.
Read More: https://kphmedia.in/french-fries-receipe/