How to make besan ka halwa at home
Besan ka halwa with cardamom powder, sugar, and ghee is a rich, indulgent sweet that originates in India. One of the most sought-after Indian sweet recipes, it is traditionally prepared during festival season or for any special occasion. The house is filled with a sweet scent when you roast the besan. Comparatively, it is extremely simple and easy to make in comparison to other besan sweets, such as laddu. Its texture and consistency are similar to wheat or semolina halwa, one of North India’s most popular delicacies. try this delicious besan ka halwa at home.
Fats in it provide energy, but also contain high levels of monounsaturated Omega-3s, which are beneficial for the heart and cardiovascular system. Those who are keeping track of their weight can consume it since it is rich in protein and good fats. The consumption of besan ka halwa can benefit your bones in a positive manner. It is also recommended to consume when suffering from ailments like colds, coughs, and other throat-related issues. Let’s talk about yummy recipes for how to make besan ka halwa at home with simple tips and easy tricks.
let’s Take a Look at how to make besan ka halwa at home step by step :
Ingredients for besan ka halwa:-
- 1-½ cup besan
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup ghee(clarified butter)
- 2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp chopped cashew (Kaju)
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp almond
So let’s start step by step:-
- Warm the ½ cup ghee in a frying pan over low heat.
- Now add 1-½ cup besan.
- Continue to fry until golden brown. The process should take between 5 and 10 minutes.
- 2 cups of milk can now be added and stirred well continue.
- If you stir continuously, the besan should absorb all the milk without creating lumps.
- The mixture should separate from the pan once it’s been cooked for a while.
- In addition, add 1 cup of sugar.
- It is important to mix the sugar well until it is completely dissolved and the pan is separated.
- Continue by adding 2 tbsp cashew, 2 tbsp almond, and ¼ tbsp cardamom powder. Stir well to combine.
- Let’s finish and get ready to enjoy our besan ka halwa recipe.